Saturday, September 6, 2014

WLC Reviews on Teachers Day by Modi Sir

Hi All !

I haven't had a chance to listen to the speech made by our PM, Mr. Narendra Modi. But, given all the speculation that surrounds it, I read up on the articles.

Review of WLC CollegeSome people are criticizing his speech as being a sheer publicity stunt. They claim is content spoke more to the students rather than in favor of the teachers and have categorized it as a Children's Day Speech. He has appeared to have spoken about the profession of teaching and how we should encourage students to grow up to be Indian teachers employed abroad.

That really does not make any sense to me. Also, I had read that during the QnA section of the evening, our PM did not quite understand the questions. Strange but all these have got me intrigued and doubting our Prime Minister.


No comments:

Post a Comment